This is the story of Fe, an Iron atom that caused a supernova. As you take the helm of this atomic hero, soaring through the fabrics of space at the speed of light, take heed of the forces that are not only in plain sight, but also hidden in the darkness, for they are the keys to unlocking the secrets of the Cosmos.
“The Iron Destinies” is an interactive sci-fi novel by David Berner, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based–455,000 words, without graphics or sound effects–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Soar through the tales of a 455,000-word narrative of intrigue, intuition, and adventure.
• Solve the labyrinth of a dormant planet.
• Face the trials of the elements and become a god.
• Wage war with the living and the dead of a haunted planet.
• Be the gear that starts a mechanical solar system.
• Infuse yourself with a sword of destined greatness, or destined iniquity.
• Ignite the quarrel of creatures in a microscopic world.
• Crush planets; devour worlds; even travel through a Black Hole.
• Earn over 90 achievements and fulfill over 40 endings.
Game Name : The Iron Destinies
Game Category : Role Playing Games
Last Updated On : June 9, 2016
Game Size : 8.5 MB
Version of The Game : 1.0.0
Developer Firm : Hosted Games
File Format : Apk
Requires Android : 2.3 and up
Total Installs : 1,000 +
Google Play Rating : 2.7 / 5