Gunpowder diplomacy in a city primed to explode! You’re a shapeshifting android created to infiltrate the enemy. Steal, lie, and persuade your way to success. Can you save a people on the brink of war?
“Machinations: Fog of War” is a 150,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Chris Conley, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based–without graphics or sound effects–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Explore a 150,000-word tale of deception, intrigue and betrayal in an age of gunpowder and rapier duels.
• Embody a lifelike automata with the ability to study and mimic the appearance and behavior of anyone you meet.
• Develop your personal skills, accumulate an array of disguises, and cultivate contacts and allies.
• Navigate the hostile waters of diplomacy, scheming and plotting when everyone has their own motives.
• Decide who to trust and who to deceive.
• Serve your master faithfully, or break away and serve only yourself.
Game Name : Machinations: Fog of War
Game Category : Role Playing Games
Last Updated On : September 1, 2016
Game Size : 4.2 MB
Version of The Game : 1.0.2
Developer Firm : Hosted Games
File Format : Apk
Requires Android : 2.3 and up
Total Installs : 5,000 +
Google Play Rating : 3.3 / 5