Age of Civilizations is a turn-based strategy game in which your object is to dominate the world.
– Earth | [342 Provinces] – Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
– The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
– Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
– You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see ‘!’ in top right.
– Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
– Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
Age of Civilizations Game Screenshots
Age of Civilizations Game Info
Game Name : Age of Civilizations
Game Category : Strategy Games
Last Updated On : March 28, 2015
Game Size : 19 MB
Version of The Game: 1.15
Developer Firm : Łukasz Jakowski
File Format : APK
Requires Android: 2.3 and up
Total Installs: 100,000 +
Google Play Rating : 4.4 / 5
Age of Civilizations Download Links